AVI RL - AlphaBrain

So, I’m going to make it simple - it’s my first AI project, so don’t judge me for any bad examples.

Since 2015 I was trying to create an AI system witch is simular to common knowledge of average human. But (and it is not a secret) it’s hard to put ALL the knowledge in the world in one place, but we have Internet, commonly used data-base, and we have a lot of technology around us to train this system.

My first project is called AlphaBrain, and yes - we are going to code human brain using 9 languages - C, C++, Objective-C, Swift, Kotlin, Python, HTML, CSS, PhP.

If you are looking for any examples - take a look at any human brain study, there is a lot of information about it.

Once again - this system is going to be created from-the-gound, so my goal is to study neural networks as I studied medicine 11 years ago.

I think it’s going to take us 8 month to complete this task, and we are starting tommorow.

Human Brain

Anyway, I wish you the best and I hope that one day AlphaBraind is going to become a good foundation for AVI - Artificial Virtual Intelligence.

Best, Dima.

Funny thing - I had same ideas in 2015, and I wanted to share this ideas with Elon (we had a pnohe call about Tesla Motors) but my phone died and now I’m working here, in Moscow, where I’m from.

So the idea is simple for me (due to medical education) - start coding AlphaBrain, then give it personality, and after that (in November, as we suppose) start biulding completely new computing system build on using frames. I think it’s going to be better to start with positrons, but for now you can check:
AVI RL web page (under construction)

Our first goal is to build NN web-serach engine and make it useful for AlphaBrain (AB for short)

P.S.: I don’t have Capibara, but I want to say thank you for this link, it means a lot for me.

I have starting from a more primitive beginning. Such as a robot. And robot simulations.

You can try Telegram bot. It’s free, and you’ll have accessible API
Telegram Bot API in En.

Also, you can check Sketchfab for 3D models for your Virtual bots (and you can easily download them)
Sketchfab (they also have mobile App)

And, sure enough, 16.02 I’m going to start my way as a teacher - good people from МАХУ waiting for my lecture about Neural Networks and their application in design and modeling

Also, you can write me any time @Telegram by searching my name, Dima Berezhkov

O.K. Thanks.

You are welcome :slight_smile: