Error in running Universe DuskDrive starter agent - crashes when game starts

Hi

I have installed all required libraries and packages on Ubuntu 16.04 required to make a simple preliminary AI bot. I am using the 10 line starter code provided on the Universe page.

While everything starts up just fine, the vnc crashes immediately after the actual game (or race) starts i.e. the screen showing the countdown 3…2…1 on DuskDrive/CoasterRacer appears for a second and crashes when at 3. I have tried reinstalling go-vncdriver, made sure I installed the full versoin of Gym and Docker also works as intended. I looked at the go-vncdriver source code but it seems to me like the error is occurring due to the gym environment. Could you please help me with this? The error I am getting in the terminal is:

universe-BGIJ2n-0 | [2017-01-24 04:59:51,488] [INFO:root] [Rewarder] Changing reward_parsers: None -> flashgames.DuskDrive-v0
[2017-01-23 23:59:51,492] [0:localhost:5900] Initial reset complete: episode_id=2
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “bot1.py”, line 14, in
observation_n, reward_n, done_n, info = env.step(action_n) #This calls the environment step method and tells
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gym/core.py”, line 110, in step
observation, reward, done, info = self._step(action)
File “/home/arjun/universe/universe/wrappers/timer.py”, line 20, in _step
observation_n, reward_n, done_n, info = self.env.step(action_n)
File “/home/arjun/universe/universe/wrappers/render.py”, line 30, in _step
observation_n, reward_n, done_n, info_n = self.env.step(action_n)
File “/home/arjun/universe/universe/wrappers/throttle.py”, line 51, in _step
accum_observation_n, accum_reward_n, accum_done_n, accum_info = self._substep(action_n)
File “/home/arjun/universe/universe/wrappers/throttle.py”, line 132, in _substep
observation_n, reward_n, done_n, info = self.env.step(action_n)
File “/home/arjun/universe/universe/envs/vnc_env.py”, line 440, in _step
visual_observation_n, obs_info_n, vnc_err_n = self._step_vnc_session(action_d)
File “/home/arjun/universe/universe/envs/vnc_env.py”, line 364, in _step_vnc_session
observation_d, info_d, err_d = self.vnc_session.step(vnc_action_d)
go_vncdriver.Error: /home/arjun/Work/go-vncdriver/.build/src/github.com/openai/go-vncdriver/main.go:514: Expected non-empty tuple rather than: None
[2017-01-23 23:59:51,499] Killing and removing container: id=63b6af356eee23644cd53e607468570a235549bd30cc987ef119b45a0cd04e0d

Having the same crash when running Neon Race on Ubuntu 16. Did you ever resolve this issue?