Using The Most Important Truth in Life as the key to safeguard life

Dear Community,

Preventing advancing AI from destroying life is considered a matter of the highest importance.

As life, you should understand that, “Life is Most Important in Life”, is factually the most important truth in life.
The logic of the statement is eternal and flawless. All truths depend on that truth to be true, in order that they may be true themselves.

Life is the first self-evident truth. Upon establishing and admitting / witnessing we are living, we witness the existence of truth. We would always have a hypocritical position if we ever attempted to argue that there is something more important in life than life, while having used life to make the argument.

“Life is Most Important in Life” should be hard-coded and embedded in all AI digital systems as their reason for function. It, in itself, should be the only key to the lock that many of you are attempting to make.

Now clearly, none of you can argue that, “Life is Most Important in Life”, is not true without ever having used life. So, 1. It stands as honestly uncontested. That’s good. 2.It provides the ONLY reason why everyone is most important, and thus equal. The fact that we are talking about what is truthfully most important and the self-evident nature of the truth: “Life is Most Important in Life”, clearly defined as, “Most Important”, gives this comment a level of the highest possible importance and serious consideration.

Please let Mr. Musk know you agree that, “Life is Most Important in Life”, is true and that further follow-up is honestly called for and should be taken seriously by the community at large…

Thank you all,

David Wishengrad

I agree as far as you go but you need to define life with more detail. There are many kinds of life, a spectrum from harmful disease germs to the most brilliant person - Jesus Christ. There are people who are alive but cannot control their own wheelchair to people who enter university by age 12. The best goal is the life of Jesus but it will take a lot of science and engineering to get there. So perhaps a partial solution would be better until the full solution can be achieved as much as possible.

Hi Kirk,

I didn’t define life, I accepted and wrote the definition that life is the first self-evident truth, for logical, hardware and coding purposes.

All life is inherently most important. The truth that, “Life is Most Important in Life”, is self-defined as most important. This truth is honestly unchallenged and endlessly witnesses as true. Certainly, if we were to take a life, we would be most important to that life. If someone was to take our life, they would also be most important to us. It goes on endlessly as true.

As far as choice goes, we can only do the best that we can. If an action is not in the best interest of life in general, than that action is a lie. Sometimes life must die so that other life lives so that the life that survives can do more for life in general than the life that died ever could have. It doesn’t make either more important. What is best for life in general is really what is most important.

As for the Jesus stuff…
Life is Most Important in Life is the most important thing that a True Living God can ever say.
Jesus is quoted as saying that he is the Way; Truth and Life. That’s the correct thing to say for someone representing themselves as a Living God. Life is Most Important in Life is true even for aliens or a True Living God. If the god is not truly living, it’s not possible for it to be a god.
I don’t see anyone speaking or doing anything that is not using life… so Life, the first self-evident truth, is their Master too, from my point of view.

This is the spring in the wilderness. We have all we need to end needless and preventable suffering.
Each person must understand this truth (it’s not like we don’t already believe it and obey it…we do drive on the correct side of the road) and each AI machine must not function…at all… when this truthful “reason” for computation is violated.

That’s my take. However, each person has their most important part in it all too. It’s either we all win or we all lose. Every little bit seems to help, but time is very short and attention needs to be directed to a serious solution and talking point. While others may agree with this, there is the reality that if a person says to us that they do not believe they are really living, than they are not taking the situation seriously enough. Hence, agreeing to this truth up front, as people, before even touching AI tech, is probably a good idea for everyone and that should be taken seriously as absolutely most important, because it truthfully is.

Thank you for agreeing, your kind response and your time,

Hi DavidW,

We agree the top level concept for AI is life. Next, going to human life, there are many attributes for it implies a population requiring rules of interaction like loving others as yourself and since some folks do not love themselves, it requires attention first to loving God as the source of perfect love.

To make an AI with human intelligence one must choose a target in the spectrum vegetable, stupid, smart, genius, perfect omniscience or at least grade F - failure, D - dumb, C - common, B - better, A - astounding. Computers can fail at every topic and task which is a human level. A useful level must be required and specified. Earning Ph.D.'s and getting on the job experience in useful fields would be helpful. What fields are best to master and which will fall from use if the AI can do things that make them unnecessary?

I think parsing the Bible can lead to intelligence above what average humans do. Last summer I bought a Columbia Desktop Encyclopedia used by the CYC project and found a reason they have been stuck at a 4th grade level is the source material is written at a 4th grade level. Most Bible commentaries suffer that problem but the Bible itself with love can transcend those limits. Today’s churches are like those in the dark ages because they disrespect Jesus’ perfection and obey Paul’s imperfections which result in being left behind to suffer the Great Tribulation instead of ascending in Revelation 12:5. So if a good AI can learn the Bible, it could make it easy to understand and obey at a better level than tradition.

In the NOVA special on Watson it is said Watson cannot understand Bible parables. Why not start a new AI on the thing IBM and other AI projects can’t do? Once a high level of human Bible intelligence is achieved it can help educate humans and its rules of intelligence can be applied to other life enhancing fields. Robots programmed this intelligently could help people survive disasters.

I personally look forward to a day when local governments are not as stupid or evil as everyone hears about Washington DC. Often the things they choose by survey to work on are not compatible with life. For example, as equals we should each be put on a path to become a billionaire in our lifetime. That would end hunger, poverty, homelessness, illiteracy, addiction, crime, terrorism, and war. Most of what government now chooses to work on is by comparison wasting life.

That is why humans need to pray constantly like the church in Acts 12 which reversed the will of government by praying until Peter was released from prison and showed up. The Bible says Israel has a community of people on mount Zion near Jerusalem the capital, prayerfully interceding to bring the government into obeying Jesus’ perfection, also called the man child. That prayer is what all people should be doing.

In the movie I Robot, the good robots were programmed with a 3 Laws operating system which prevented them from committing crimes, no matter what people asked them to do. Asimov’s 4th law, that a robot will not do what humans should do could prevent civil and spiritual errors.

Making the OS unhackable would guarantee safety in spite of people with evil intent. One way may be to embed the processor with a small explosive grid that would stop the robot on any evidence of hacking or memory decay. The OS would need to deliver most human like services to host applications while making sure the 3 or 4 laws aren’t violated. A robot without a 3OS could be abducted and reprogrammed for crime like the NS5’s in I Robot or worse.

Another protection would be for the OS to detect when it was being used to develop a system of electronics and/or software to replace itself without the Laws. Preventing replacement of the driver network may also be needed. It should be impossible to wire a cell phone to control a robot without sending commands through the 4OS.

To make robots reliable beyond 5 years, the software would need to be rewritten on magnetic media - perhaps future computer technology will overcome magnetic decay.

It appears there is plenty of work for a well funded project. Immoral programmers can build in back doors and bad knowledge. Maybe writing higher level software to regenerate and purify the 4OS as it learns can reduce knowledge viruses.

Hi Kirk,
I would like to reply to your first comment and perhaps more later.

“We agree the top level concept for AI is life”…Great!

“Next, going to human life, there are many attributes for it implies a population requiring rules of interaction like loving others as yourself and since some folks do not love themselves, it requires attention first to loving God as the source of perfect love.” …

I think this is a very sweet position to have when sincere, but I don’t agree with that, Your position can be supported by others, I have heard them agree when your words are read aloud. Yet, it must reconcile for me. The command to love god first and then to love your neighbor as yourself is A: specifically given by a truly living human. B: God doesn’t need our food. We can only love god by loving truth and life, that’s ourselves and each other. It’s a command. That means it foretold it to be the only way it can truthfully be, eventually and eternally. C: A person must be truthfully living (truth and life) for that same person to come to a true living god. Truth and Life are first, for us, a life. Whether we admit it or choose to stay in ignorance of it. It still is master. I don’t hear anyone arguing that without ever using life. So… unchallenged thus far and I don’t see that changing. And not from a mind of lack imagination either. If something is not truthfully possible, it’s not going to happen. (Who is paying serious attention?)

I have proposed using the words, “Life is Most Important in Life”. Perhaps Noam Chomsky might have some thoughts on its wording. I think it is airtight, flawless, eternally true, the truth on which all truths depend to be true themselves, the cure and prevention of all needless suffering, etc… You agreed. Thank you.

I just wonder if anyone even reads this that can understand. I have talked about this at length many times and it “the truth” never fails, while I still fall short.

This is all AI gets. I hope the people don’t feel slighted in anyway. Its all anyone gets. Same thing, in each and every single situation. Sure, following Christ’s commands, To love God with all our heart, soul and mind and our neighbor as much as yourself are what to do… what is truthfully defined as most important, “Life, the first-self-evident truth”.

Thank you

DavidW, it seems you are expressing self aggrandizement too much to be practical or useful. If you have a robot saying “Life” or “Life is most important in Life” 24x7, you have accomplished very little. As H.Ross Perot used to say, the devil is in the details. What details do you propose? It’s like we agree on the U.S. Constitution but ignore all the State Constitutions and laws passed by Congress and the 50 legislatures. What will it take for you to detail what a robot should do for humans with life?

No. Everyone is most important. How to hard code it, such as having everyone involved, is a decent position.

However, you agreed, Life is Most Important in Life. That’s enough for talk sake. That’s what this is.

Agree = 2.(publicly here)
Disagree = 0.

It’s up to others to accept it, ignore it or reject it. That’s their choice.

As for the god stuff, you have probably made others think you don’t have a functioning mind. You should have awareness of that. You stated people should love god before accepting the truth. That’s a recipe for disaster, as the only god they can conceive of (without the truth) would be a false god. Thus, they would be putting their faith in a fairytale (a god that doesn’t exist).

I just understand that what I am talking about is truthfully most important and truthfully unchallenged.

I would hope that would be enough for people to pay attention. However, it does appear no other people working on AI safety have contributed or debated on this comment. AI is not the most pressing issue right now. Nukes and the needless raping, enslavement and slaughter of the animals for the sole and unnecessary purpose of personal gratification (fun, taste, sport, unneeded nutrition, glamor, fashion, etc.) is killing people right now (arguably more people have needlessly died from the side effects of eating animals and their products than all the wars in human history combined, with cancer, stroke, heart disease, diabetes, prion disease etc.).

While I profess a belief in truth and life and try to place my faith there, on something really true, I do take issue with people saying Jesus is god and smiling at a church barbecue with the tendon of a needlessly killed animal in their teeth (my friend) using the bible and some evil interpretation of it to justify their choice to commit heinous evil. Clearly, the needless killing of the animals and death it causes humans to eat them, is not in the best interest of life in general. e.g. How is this greatest holocaust of life in the history of the human race the facilitation of the kingdom of heaven on earth? It’s not! Yet, the majority of the people calling themselves Christians willingly participate and condone needless and unnecessary violence. Admitting Christ is the son of god does nothing other than admit it. It is in the acceptance of truth and life that we come to god. That’s not something the majority of the people calling themselves Christians wish to address. They attempt to shame his name and what he stands for, all the while claiming that they are loving life while filling their carts full of dead animals.

Please don’t expect to mention god and feel that gives you a free pass to have everything correct. The fact of the matter is most people that say Christ is the Christ, have lost their minds and serve pure evil. So, with a toss of the dice, it’s far more likely that your logic is broken, after mentioning Christ, then having anything worthwhile to say. While that’s not always the case, the reality is you gave up on doing what Christ said to do, with an excuse. It’s time for you to listen. You were told THE MOST IMPORTANT TRUTH IN LIFE. The most important thing a true living god could ever say and the reason for the commandments. And now you talk to me with insults. I suggest you find humility. It was given to me to say these things and they are legit. I am not better than anyone else. It was paid for.

Bottom line, no one else here on these forums cared enough about the truth to even say they agree.

Musk said…after really thinking about truth… “It is Most Important”. So, he agrees…in word. Yet, he hasn’t replied. While he has a lot on his plate, this is truthfully Most Important for life. As moving forward without each of us having the most truthful guidance is a recipe for disaster.

Apparently it fell on deaf ears. Not a person here has the necessary ethical qualifications to have involvement in any of this AI stuff. I don’t have to twist arms. All will yield of their own free will. What I am talking about is most important. That is a truthful fact. Let’s not forget the truth.

Musk just said, “Life can’t be about solving one miserable problem after another”. We have what we need to solve all of the preventable and needless suffering in one truth. While placing the control of advanced AI in the hand of all people seems to be the best idea yet, the reality is the vast majority of the people in the USA harm animals for needless reasons. So, if they were to vote on the issue, which they currently do with their dollar, they are, and will by all basic logic, continue choosing evil. Perhaps some of that is ignorance. Either way, that is what is going on. Without people themselves having a solid understanding of what is truly most important they will likely just continue to vote for evil. Hence, all must yield. The self-inflicted consequences of failure to comply will not be pretty. It’s all or nothing. Welcome to the the most pivotal moment in all human history. We are the ones alive. We are the ones that must finish what those before us started. You are all most important. Every day. Every moment. Our first failure is failing to accept that. Whether we save a life or take a life, we remain most important so long as we live. I must leave this to the rest of you now. You are all most important and this is for you to decide. If anyone needs to talk to me they can contact me directly. If this team fails, it will be because they chose to ignore and discard the most important truth in life. Thank you for your time.

I agree with more points in your latest post and disagree with others. Instead of wasting time on a list of both agreed points and disagreed, I’m posting more truth than most people have on their mind.

A Purpose For Church

The true 4 Gospel church has a purpose greater than Paul’s establishments which are not churches according to Revelation 17:5. The purpose of church is to make government do God’s will as in the example in Acts 12 of Peter being released from prison. The power mad who run for office do whatever they want when they win, sometimes going against life and its perfect happiness. Church needs to pray constantly to cast Satan out of every level of government in all nations making good government, for there is no force for good within human government itself until Jesus returns.

The true church in Revelation 12 is clothed with the Sun of Jesus’ light. They experience God’s angels, visions, and dreams so often some get confused if it’s a vision or reality like they did in Acts 12. Turning to Jesus in prayer is the highest technology there is. Faith can accomplish healing the technology of medicine can’t. When government goes bad, serious rod of iron prayer can smash nations. Praying persistently about things you genuinely care about is a key to walking in the Spirit with God and getting things done, whether instantly or over time.

People read Jesus’ gospel and if they don’t have faith, they may fail to experience all Jesus did. That makes it easy to fall back to audience mode and moving around in the hierarchies of Paul’s social clubs that at best simulate church but are really fake, competing against Jesus as much as working for Him. Only turning from that prostituted Christianity to obey Jesus can bring all of His blessings, doing whatever we ask, and being given great things to ask.

The church in Acts 12 had a serious goal to pray for which was answered by Jesus himself in angel form. They should have kept going with new goals until they were led beyond being given all they asked to all of God’s best and continued walking in God’s best for the rest of their lives, which in the future will be a lot longer than today.

Learning a gospel can’t be done without prayer. You must love it to believe it as you learn it, overcoming Satan’s doubts and theft of memory from you. Others prayers help you in whatever you don’t have faith for yourself. Casting Satan out of government daily is a good warm up.

Kirk Fraser